A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nguyen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nguyen Kim Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nguyen K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Nguyen Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Obstetricians & Gynecologists.