A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Alexander practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Mahwah, NJ.
See Mahwah Surgeons.