Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Alexander practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Mahwah, NJ.
See Mahwah Orthopedic Surgeons and Mahwah Surgeons.