A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Marsico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Marsico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsico
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marsico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Marsico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsico graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marsico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Marsico MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Marsico practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Marsico has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Marsico practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.