A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Marsico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Marsico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsico
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marsico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Marsico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsico graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marsico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Marsico MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Marsico practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Marsico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Marsico practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.