Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Marsico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Marsico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Marsico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsico graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marsico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Hospital of South Bay
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marsico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Marsico practice?
Dr. Nicholas Marsico practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.