A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Eleftherios Papadopoulos MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Papadopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.