A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papadopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Papadopoulos practice?
Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.