A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papadopoulos
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Papadopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papadopoulos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papadopoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Eleftherios Papadopoulos MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Papadopoulos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Papadopoulos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.