Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Romas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Romas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romas
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Romas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Romas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Romas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Romas practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.