A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Romas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Romas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Romas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Romas practice?
Dr. Nicholas Romas practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.