Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Romas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Romas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Romas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Romas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Romas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Romas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Romas practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.