Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Romas
Dr. Nicholas Romas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Romas is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. Dr. Romas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Romas has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Nicholas Romas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.