A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martir Cruz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Martir Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidsa Ivette Martir Cruz MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nidsa I. Martir Cruz practice?
- Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz practices Neurology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Neurologists.