A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niels Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niels Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niels Martin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niels D Martin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Niels D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Niels Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Niels Martin practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.