Dr. Nisha Jain MD Patient Reviews

June 29th, 2016
Simple
First time there my chiropractor referred me to them, I was unsure about it because I try to avoid medications. Glad I went, they listened to the fact I didn’t want medication long term and that my goal was to find ways alternate ways to help treat my pain. They are working with my chiropractor and doing injections, fingers crossed no more pain soon!!!

June 14th, 2016
10+ years of dealing with doctors in this field and never found one more disconnected from their own patients or one so willing to self medicate her husband while overcharging anyone she can get away with.

September 20th, 2015
Fake reasons for charges and nothing to back it up.
Dr Jain sent a Physicians Assistant to my Chiropractors office to inquire about possibly prescribing a pain crème. He asked for a urine sample and asked where my pain was. I saw him all of 5 minutes. About 2 months later I have been notified that I have a $12,000.00 bill for lab tests and a $250.00 office visit charge. I never received a prescription, never met this doctor and have an outstanding balance that insurance won't cover in the amount of $9,000.00. I have called the office so many times, talked to someone in billing who has been helpful but her hands are tied. I talked to Kayla, Michelle Matthews, Shameka and have been told someone would get back with me but never a return call. I have asked for the paperwork they say I filled out and they tell me I can't have it. I asked for copies of these labs they ordered and they tell me I can't have it. I have asked to speak to the Dr and they tell me that she is busy, will pass on the message but no return call or follow up. I have told them that I do not recall filling out paperwork and they said that I did. But won't supply it. I have told them I would contact an attorney, they don't care. I would stay away from this hack of an office. If they are doing something that is causing a patient to have $12K plus in bills and don't supply details, then something is wrong.

July 14th, 2015
Stay away
Poorly managed office. Invasive procedures first before trying other options. No follow-up. Do not meet actual doctor.

April 10th, 2015
Same Day Appointments! Amazing office..
Excellent Care. Got me in the same day. Awesome Staff!!!!

September 23rd, 2014
Nice friendly office
Saw the np. She was good. Gave me my meds, helped me with therapy and scheduled me for an injection. Nice friendly office.

September 17th, 2014
A Delicate Balance
Helped me get back on my feet. I have had several surgeries and have severe pain from them. She has helped me with a regiment which I can keep up with, a delicate balance of medication, therapy and injections. Something which she meticulously watches and helps plan for me. It is a treat seeing her every time I go to her office.

March 22nd, 2014
Comprehensive treatment
I am delighted by this clinic. Front staff is very friendly and cheerful. Every time I go there, they make me smile. The nurse practitioner is great and listens to me and Dr. Jain is an expert with injections. No Pain Whatsoever. Very steady hand. This is with no sedation, because I cannot. Above all, I love Rena - the therapist. Less medication, more substance. Love them guys.

February 16th, 2014
Good experience
I recently started seeing this office. Nice office I must say. good professional staff. the nurse practitioner listend to me, gave me my meds and scheduled me for an injection. Dr. jain has a very gentle hand, I did not even feel the injection. Got a massage from Rena. She was great and made me relax and forget my pain...my pain is much better. god bless.

December 3rd, 2013
Patient
Nice office. Office staff was good. NP listened to me and promptly addressed my medication concerns. Saw Dr. Jain on my injection appointment. She has a very gentle with the injections. Did not even feel it a bit. I have had a +ve experience so far.

December 4th, 2012
ONE SIZE FITS ALL treatment
Expect to receive a one size fits all approach to treatment. High pressure injection selling(they NEVER work, I've tried them all. You will not be heard. Expect briskness and interruption, that is, if you EVER meet the dr. Otherwise you only see the NP.

August 14th, 2012
Nice - very personable, compassionate doctor
When I saw the reviews I had mixed feelings. I called for an appointment and was greeted nicely and got an appointment per my preferences in the same week. They sent me the paperwork beforehand, went in, saw Dr. Jain - very personable and happy person, everything went fairly smooth and to my liking - she listened to me, explained to me what was going on, even hugged me. Have my injection appointment next week. I will let you know how it goes then.