A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noralisa Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Villarreal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villarreal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practice?
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.