A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noralisa Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villarreal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Villarreal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villarreal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noralisa Villarreal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Noralisa Villarreal has 1 office location.
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.