A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noralisa Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Villarreal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noralisa Villarreal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Noralisa Villarreal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Noralisa Villarreal practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.