A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Godfrey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Godfrey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godfrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Vincent Godfrey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman V. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Norman Godfrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Godfrey practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.