Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Jun 7th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Norman RosenTo anyone who is looking for a caring professionalDoctor. He is efficient. He takes time with his Patients and is thorough.I rate Dr. Rosen and the entire staff at St.Joseph Heritage Medical Group as top-rated.Cindy

Good Doctor, Badly Run Office show details Good Doctor, Badly Run Office
Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Norman Rosen himself is a fine doctor, has a quiet but overall caring manner. However, his office is run very badly: long waits on the telephone to make appointments, long waits at the office to go into your appointment, confusion by staff on the phone when you try to follow up on appointments, prescriptions, etc.

a really wonderful doctor show details a really wonderful doctor
Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Rosen is extremely thorough. He listens carefully and respectfully, does a complete exam, and accurately pinpoints the problem. Dr. Rosen also has excellent suggestions (which I follow) that have improved my overall health. I know that I am receiving the best possible medical care.

Good when he wants to be show details Good when he wants to be
by VEM on Nov 9th, 2009

He could be a great doctor when he wants to be, if he is busy or in a bad mood he doesn't want to listen to what his patients have to say. He has been my doctor for years, but this last visit will be my last, I went in for a physical and he was rushed not in a good mood due to what seemed like a nurse in training, during the internal portion of the physical he poked something wrong which was very painful at the time and I bled all weekend. His bedside manor is hit or miss, I'm tired of the misses.