Learn more about Dr. Norman Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman DR Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Norman Klein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Norman Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.