A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman DR Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Norman Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.