Dr. Norman Ira Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Asthma, Food Allergy Hypersensitivity, and Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman I. Klein practice?
Dr. Norman Klein practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists, Brooklyn Pediatricians, and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.