Learn more about Dr. Norman Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Klein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman DR Klein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Norman Klein has 8 office locations.
Dr. Norman Klein practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.