A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pflaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Pflaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Pflaster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflaster graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pflaster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Pflaster MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Norman Pflaster practice?
- Dr. Norman Pflaster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Norman Pflaster practices Neurology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Riverhead Neurologists.