A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Pflaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Pflaster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflaster graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pflaster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pflaster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Pflaster practice?
Dr. Norman Pflaster practices Neurology near Islip , NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Islip Neurologists.