A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borch-Christensen graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borch-Christensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ole Ole Borch-Christensen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ole O. Borch-Christensen practice?
- Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ole Borch-Christensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.