A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleh Bachynsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleh Bachynsky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleh Bachynsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachynsky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bachynsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleh Bachynsky MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oleh Bachynsky practice?
- Dr. Oleh Bachynsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oleh Bachynsky practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.