A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Dioukalova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Dioukalova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Dioukalova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dioukalova graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dioukalova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Alexandrovna Dioukalova MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga A. Dioukalova practice?
- Dr. Olga Dioukalova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olga Dioukalova practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.