A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Dioukalova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Dioukalova is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Dioukalova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dioukalova graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dioukalova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dioukalova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olga A. Dioukalova practice?
Dr. Olga Dioukalova practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.