Neurologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay away from this doctor if you have anything seriously wrong with you. show details Stay away from this doctor if you have anything seriously wrong with you.
by Jeffrey Cobb. on Nov 16th, 2015

Watch out for Dr. Cabahug. He doesn't actually diagnose anyone, just assumes its B-12 deficiency and refuses to look down any other path than this snake-oil. I had MRIs showing tumors or lesions on the brain, did follow-up and when I was supposed to get these life-changing results, Dr. Cabahug cancelled my appointment because I had not done B-12 followup bloodwork (which had NOTHING to do with the MRI). Worse, his office only told me they would cancel my appointment for such a stupid reason on the very day of the appointment. To heck them. I am getting my records and finding another doctor, one w/o an agenda. I need real help, not someone useless like Cabahug. I need a doctor that thinks for himself.

Jul 13th, 2015

Very good doctor, but the staff leaves a lot to be desired.

Disappointed with Service show details Disappointed with Service
Jun 30th, 2015

Dr Cabahug doesn't spend a lot of time with each patient and it is almost impossible to get prescriptions filled in a timely manner. You have to call and hound them and then the office staff gets argumentative and rude.

by Sue (patient's wife) on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr Cabahug was very knowledgeable and thorough. It is difficult to get a hold of him otherwise. You have to go through his staff who are very sub standard. They are not friendly, considerate, or knowledgeable. They do not return phone calls. My husband had what was either a mini-stroke or a severe reaction to his medication. I called the office and talked to a "staff" member who said that they would get back to me after talking to the doctor, and she did not. I should have taken him straight to the emergency room. Why can't a patient speak to a doctor on the phone? Is it because they can't charge for that? Do they think that they are to good to talk to the patient? One of the major reasons patients or patients families sue doctors, hospitals, etc is that they act like they do not care? The perception is that they are too busy to care about the people behind the disease. I would recommend that you find another doctor. You will be disappointed in Dr Cabahug's office.

Jun 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Much better than other ones ive seen. Very current. Needs different office staff they're.ot very friendly

by KCaruana on May 27th, 2015

The doctor was very nice and knowledgeable. The nurse helps you even when you do not have appointments. They explain things for you so you can understand.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Cabahug is the very best neurologist in the area! I have had to see other neurologists and both Dr. Cabahug and his staff are much, much more caring and efficient.

Aug 4th, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answer to my prayer.