Neurologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Yahoo.
Disappointed with Service show details Disappointed with Service
Jun 30th, 2015

Dr Cabahug doesn't spend a lot of time with each patient and it is almost impossible to get prescriptions filled in a timely manner. You have to call and hound them and then the office staff gets argumentative and rude.

by Sue (patient's wife) on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr Cabahug was very knowledgeable and thorough. It is difficult to get a hold of him otherwise. You have to go through his staff who are very sub standard. They are not friendly, considerate, or knowledgeable. They do not return phone calls. My husband had what was either a mini-stroke or a severe reaction to his medication. I called the office and talked to a "staff" member who said that they would get back to me after talking to the doctor, and she did not. I should have taken him straight to the emergency room. Why can't a patient speak to a doctor on the phone? Is it because they can't charge for that? Do they think that they are to good to talk to the patient? One of the major reasons patients or patients families sue doctors, hospitals, etc is that they act like they do not care? The perception is that they are too busy to care about the people behind the disease. I would recommend that you find another doctor. You will be disappointed in Dr Cabahug's office.

Jun 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Much better than other ones ive seen. Very current. Needs different office staff they're.ot very friendly

by KCaruana on May 27th, 2015

The doctor was very nice and knowledgeable. The nurse helps you even when you do not have appointments. They explain things for you so you can understand.

by Judith P. White on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Cabahug is good, BUT he is only as good as his back office support staff. I've had a very disappointing experience with his nurse calling in my prescription to Smith's Pharmacy for Lyrica 150mg, instead of Express Scripts. This has not been resolved as of this date, April 28, 2015. I called Dr. Cabahugs office a few times to correct this error, left a message each time. It's been a few months I haven't taken Lyrica because of this mistake. I called Express Scripts and they sent Dr. Cabahug's office a request for the prescription. My calls and Express Scripts request have fallen on deaf ears. And, by the way, you ALWAYS get the Dr's voicemail and the reason has always been the same: "high volume calls" and/or they're transitioning to automated system. I will have to address this with Medicare and Tricare. Dr. Cabahug may not realize this is what's happening, but he must be told about this and that the incompetence of one or more members of his back support, will only bring him down because the welfare of their patients is that last thing on their agenda!

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Cabahug is the very best neurologist in the area! I have had to see other neurologists and both Dr. Cabahug and his staff are much, much more caring and efficient.

put on hold forever show details put on hold forever
Sep 20th, 2011

is this guy a real doctor check out his medical school. It's not Stanford

Aug 4th, 2011

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answer to my prayer.

Dr cabahug gave me the wrong prescription for my lips show details Dr cabahug gave me the wrong prescription for my lips
Jul 18th, 2011

i was sick with burning on my lips and i called costco my pharmacy and they said this never should have been prescribed for my lipsalso the staff never answers phones, and nurse and office manager don't communicate together and messages wer never given

one of the top neuro"s in U.S.A TEN STARS NOT FIVE!!! show details one of the top neuro"s in U.S.A TEN STARS NOT FIVE!!!
Nov 27th, 2010

I HAVE WORKED WITH DOCTORS FOR 8YRS!FROM FLORIDA TO NEW YORK!THEN I RETIRED FROM THE RESPIRATORY FIELD!WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A MONEY MANAGER!THEN TOOK CARE OFF MY BROTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS!HE WAS HIT BY A CAR SITTING AT A RED LIGHT!HE HAD AND STILL HAS HEAD INJURY I TOOK HIM TO JACKSON MEM.ONE OF TOP 10 IN USA.IN MIAMI,FLORDA ALSO TO HIM TO MAYO CLINIC JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FOR 3RD OPIONS FOR ALSO SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC OSTEOMYALITIS!CHRONIC INFECTION IN TIB AND TALUS BONE FROM A STEINMEN PIN PUT IN!!AT ER FROM AUTO CRASH!!THE ER DOCTORS WHERE VERY STUPID IN DIAGNOIS WITH HEAD INJURY EYES WHERE DIALATED!THE ART OF MEDICINE IS HOW DOCTORS THINK TO USE ALL THERE EDUCATION & LEARNING INTO THERE PRACTICE!!!!WITH ME I HAVE BEEN TO FLORIDA ,MAYO CLINC IN SCOTTSDALE!!AND HERE IN LAS VEGAS!!!!DR.CABUHUG IS NOT ONLY JUST A ANY ORDINARY DOCTOR HERE IN VEGAS HE IS ONE OFF THE FEW OUT OF 100 DOCTORS THAT HAVE THE MIND TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU PROBLEMS FIRST STARTED!!!HE HAS A GIFT!!!AND I HAVE SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH HIM!!HE CARES ABOUT THE WORK HE DOES WITH HIS PATIENTS!!!I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HIM HERE IN LAS VEGAS!! KARLAIKLEIN@YAHOO.COM P.S.I WISHED I HAD KNOWN HIM TO HELP ME WITH MY BROTHER!I KNOW I WOULD OF GOTTEN A MUCH BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND EXPLAINTION OF HIS HEAD INJURY PROBLEMS!

by chaseycat on Aug 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I left two messages with Dr. Cabahug’s answering service and another on his office message recorder. I did not receive a callback until I sent a fax about not returning my calls. I was then told that Dr. Cabahug did accepted Aetna, but he is out of networ

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Jun 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great physician, very personable and answers all your questions without acting like he's in a rush. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality care.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Find another doctor...... show details Find another doctor......
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I have been seeing this doctor for nerve issues for a few months. He did several tests and then said he did not know what was wrong. He sa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Very knowledgeable & proffessional with a great staff in small office show details Very knowledgeable & proffessional with a great staff in small office
by Citysearch User on Feb 21st, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Personal care at the highest level of expertise and a terrific staff. This is a small office with close-knit staff and a top rate doctor. Th...

Feb 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Top Notch Doc: Personal care at the highest level of expertise and a terrific staff. This is a small office with close-knit staff and a top rate doctor. They know their patients so you don't have to tell them the same things on every visit. Dr. Cabahug is

Nov 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Busy Busy doctor but he cares!: Figured out what caused the TIA that 5-6 other doctors in a hospital environment couldn't find out. And he wants to follow through, doesn't want you to slip through the cracks so he's glad to see you.

doctor show details doctor
by Citysearch User on Aug 16th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cabahug has been treating me for migrains for a very long time and so far not a lot has worked for me. He doesn`t give up on me and we ...

Uncaring Staff show details Uncaring Staff
by Citysearch User on Aug 2nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

The staff are very cold and rude. They won`t help answer your questions and when they do they yell at you. The Dr is very limited with what ...