Orthopaedic Surgeon
145 E 32nd St
Fl 4
New York, NY 10016
646-378-3880
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Arthroscopic shoulder surgery  |  show details
by Brendan B on Jul 1st, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Sherman as a joint specialist and surgeon. He performed arthroscopic shoulder surgery on messed up right shoulder in March of 2012 (Type II slap tear). Six months after the surgery -- included 5 months of PT -- I was playing basketball, swimming and lifting weights. My shoulder feels great! Dr Sherman is very professional, knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Melissa on Feb 7th, 2013

Friendly down to earth. Isn't one to want to cut you open right away, he really takes his time.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I went in today for the first time, and must say i had a great experience with the Doctor. Waiting to be called in was a little long but there were alot of people waiting. Dr. Sherman was very caring listened to me and everything i had to say, explained everything to me in detail i have to go back and i look forward to seeing him again. He was very pleasant and Knowledgeable. Definetley recommend him to others.

|  GREAT DR.  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Sherman listens and is very caring. My operation was as pleasant and well done as possible. I have gone to other drs. (Andrew Feldman) who distroyed the nerves in my kneeand other complications. Dr. Sherman had to go in and clean up his mess.

|  On Phone  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Ive called 3 times to make a appointment, and on my fourth try i was put on hold and it's 20mi later and i am still on hold. I would def not want to be a patient waiting to get through to the doctor.

|  10 Surgeries and still going strong  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Sherman for over 12years...There isn't enough space here for all the accolades! Dr. Sherman should be your first choice for any knee procedure.

|  This is a doctor who listens!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I took a daughter with knee pain to Dr. Sherman, after several other orthopods who weren't able to help. He was the first to really listen to her description of pain, and treated her like an adult. Later, a physical therapist who knows Dr. Sherman well, told me he also is an incredibly skillful physician in surgery. Dr. Sherman respects his patients, is cautious about surgery, but when he does operate, is the skillful person you want.

by RM on Jul 4th, 2011

Excellent doctor, extremly skilled and great manner and concern

|  Finally a great, caring doctor  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Sherman is a refreshing relief from my last surgeon with whom I had 2 knee operations. He is careful, caring and will spend the time to explain things both before and after your operation. He does not rush to surgery! His office is not the best but who cares, he is.

May 11th, 2011

After another recent visit for a knee injury,I realized why I have been a patient of Dr Sherman for over 30yrs.His expertise and manner are second to none.I have always had complete faith and confidence in him and it has always been justified.I would recomend Dr Sherman to anyone,and have sent several friends who feel the same as me! Rob M

|  The best ACL doctor  |  show details
by Anna on Jul 6th, 2010

Couple month ago I was diagnosed with ACL tear (right knee) as a result of a ski accident. It took me a long time to find and a made an appointment with a really good doctor, but it worth it!!!Three months after the surgery with doctor Sherman (it was possible to schedule a surgery in two weeks after I visited him) plus physical therapy and my knee looks like brand new!

|  Very good  |  show details
by Dave on Apr 27th, 2010

Hi, I would highly recommend Dr. Sherman. Unlike several of the other Doc's I went to who said "we'll go in, look around, and fix anything we find wrong", Dr. Sherman read the MRI with ease, and understood exactly what was going on. He knew exactly what to do before he went in. Fixed my arm without an issue.

Jun 12th, 2008

Dr Sherman really took the time to listen to me. And my surgery turned out better than I expected. This guy is an A class act.