Dr. Orrin Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orrin Sherman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Orrin Sherman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

Labrum Tear

I went to see Dr. Sherman for shoulder pain and his goal was to treat my pain. He recommended injection and after one or 2 treatments the suggestion was to determine if I would try PT and allow approx. 18 months of consistent PT before committing to surgery. I am so glad that I considered the recommended PT. Going under the knife so-to-speak should be absolutely LAST option. True to his recommendation I was able to strengthen and NO Surgery needed. Thank you for you time, patience and shared knowledge of the human body.

June 5th, 2017

Surgery as a last treatment

Having seen another doctor who informed me surgery was the only remedy a torn rotator cuff, I was referred to Dr Sherman by a physician friend of mine. He listened carefully to my medical history, read the radiologist's report and went over each MRI slide with me, pointing out in simple terms where the damage was. He said rotator cuff surgery IS NOT simple, and he would recommend it only if physical therapy didn't improve my condition. His honesty, candor, humor and caring was extraordinary He spent a lot of time with me, answering every question I had, in simple terms. As a health care professional myself, I can see Dr Sherman is a very capable doctor who is very conservative in his treatment plans, who puts the patient's well being over generating income. I was very impressed with the professionalism of his office, too. You can see that all who work there take pride in their jobs. Well done and keep up the great work!

June 9th, 2016

Visited with re-torn ACL and meniscus damage. Thoughtful, not too aggressive with diagnosis, considered (risk vs. payback). Did not automatically suggest another ACL replacement given the good existing stability of the knee.

April 6th, 2016

Don't go to anyone else...

I have seen many doctors over the years. Dr. Sherman has enabled me to be active and compete despite a knee that many would write off.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sherman is simply an excellent doctor -kind, attentive and patient. I have had two very successful surgeries with him and always feel thoroughly confident under his care. I highly recommend Dr. Sherman, a wonderful doctor/human being!!

May 4th, 2015

Fantastic surgeon. Smart and conservative, but knows the right time to go in and operate. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

February 8th, 2015

Miracle Worker

The best at what he does. I can't express how grateful I am for the excellent work he performed on my knee. I have had major repairs and I feel great.

April 2nd, 2014

Great doctor but the office is the worst!!!!!!

February 7th, 2013

Awesome

Friendly down to earth. Isn't one to want to cut you open right away, he really takes his time.

June 7th, 2012

Great Doctor

I went in today for the first time, and must say i had a great experience with the Doctor. Waiting to be called in was a little long but there were alot of people waiting. Dr. Sherman was very caring listened to me and everything i had to say, explained everything to me in detail i have to go back and i look forward to seeing him again. He was very pleasant and Knowledgeable. Definetley recommend him to others.

May 25th, 2012

GREAT DR.

Dr. Sherman listens and is very caring. My operation was as pleasant and well done as possible. I have gone to other drs. (Andrew Feldman) who distroyed the nerves in my kneeand other complications. Dr. Sherman had to go in and clean up his mess.

May 23rd, 2012

On Phone

Ive called 3 times to make a appointment, and on my fourth try i was put on hold and it's 20mi later and i am still on hold. I would def not want to be a patient waiting to get through to the doctor.