A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Ortega is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Ortega has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Daniel Ortega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Oscar Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Ortega practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami General Practitioners.