A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Ortega is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Ortega has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Daniel Ortega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Oscar Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Ortega practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors and Miami General Practitioners.