A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Yatham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Yatham, Medical Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainUpper Extremity Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatham graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yatham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Rani Yatham MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja R. Yatham practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Yatham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmaja Yatham practices Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Neurologists, Orlando Pain Management Doctors, and Orlando Physiatrists.