A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Fenton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Fenton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ruth Fenton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Pamela Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Fenton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.