A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gilhooly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Gilhooly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gilhooly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhooly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gilhooly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Eileen Gilhooly MD is a female Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Gilhooly practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gilhooly has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gilhooly practices Urology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Urologists.