A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ciccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ciccone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ciccone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciccone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick N Ciccone MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick N. Ciccone practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ciccone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ciccone practices Urology near Belleville, NJ.
See Belleville Urologists.