A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Pohtseng Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.