A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick D Williams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Patrick Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Williams practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.