A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Dewey Williams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Patrick Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Williams practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.