A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Williams practice?
Dr. Patrick Williams practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.