- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Fabela
Dr. Paul Fabela, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Weatherford, TX. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fabela is affiliated with Weatherford Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fabela has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Fabela has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Fabela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Senthil Thambidorai
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Rhonda Hagey-Levert
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Ashesh Parikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi9