Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Goldman
Dr. Paul Goldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth. Dr. Goldman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Goldman has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX47
Dr. Mohamed Ali
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi49
Dr. Carlos Bahrami
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi18