Learn more about Dr. Paul Hochsztein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hochsztein, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochsztein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hochsztein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hochsztein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochsztein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hochsztein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hochsztein practice?
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hochsztein practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.