A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hochsztein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hochsztein, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hochsztein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochsztein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hochsztein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hochsztein practice?
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hochsztein practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.