Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Hochsztein
Dr. Paul Hochsztein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Astoria, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hochsztein is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. Hochsztein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Hochsztein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...