Learn more about Dr. Paul Hochsztein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hochsztein, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochsztein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hochsztein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hochsztein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochsztein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hochsztein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hochsztein practice?
- Dr. Paul Hochsztein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hochsztein practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.