Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jan 26th, 2015

Great Doc, But his staff does not take the time to give you an accurate answer. They take forever to process your referrals. I waited over four months and never did get them processed. I switched Doc's and got them approved the next day. I would never go back untill his staff is either replaced or they actually do what they are supposed to.

patient son show details patient son
by abeel on Sep 19th, 2014

Dr Sucgang needs to get rid of those 2 fat women one has a husband going in office bring food to office make me wonder if Dr Sucgang has something going on with them he will never tell them anything cause staff comes first not patients I think its time to report this staff to medical board

staff show details staff
Oct 28th, 2013

Dr . Sucgang is a very good dr however his staff is the worst ever. They never answer the phones, their rude, and they jusg dont have any.professional aspect to them. I never see.them in uniforms like other offices when they get up you can see all their backside. They never.seen or.sign paperwork in a timley manner. Dr. Needs to open his and I heard all the girls there are family everyone know thats a bad thing. I go there for him becaus he is a good dr but he needs to do something about the staff. Please!!!

management skill show details management skill
Oct 24th, 2012

I took 2 months for me to get my referrals. They were never requests. I reminded the doctor in person on 2 diffent times never got done. I called and emailed several times, never got done. Finally after my last email, I got a little nasty they submitted the request.

Sep 2nd, 2012

Staff doesn't talk much but seem to be busy with answering phones,calling in patient to the room. My appointment was fair I did feel that Dr.Sucgang got my point and concern.

Lets Be Happy show details Lets Be Happy
Aug 15th, 2012

My family and close friends love the Doctor because hes the sweetest! So we can't figure out why his office girls are not happy. This tends to cause stress to some when trying to get an appointment. Is not this contradictory to going somewhere to feel good? We all do not need more worries especialy when we need to see the Doctor. So when you go bring a gift like cookies to the girls and maybe it will help create a happier environment and hopefully a new friend.

love the doctor but not the staff show details love the doctor but not the staff
Jul 31st, 2012

I admire him as a professional, but he has to do something about his staff and wait time. It is horrible. His front desk person is just plain rude.

Jun 20th, 2012

Goodhearted doctor. Seems competent. Lousy follow-up surly and unprofessional rude staff. Doctor seems overworked. He never called in a prescription that he promised to do 5 times. He needs a good office manager.

Dysfunctional Office Staff show details Dysfunctional Office Staff
Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr Sucsong, DO, is a fine doctor!His front desk staff are a piece of work!All patients to whom I have spoken while waiting for appointments in his office share the same view. Yesterday, a Professional Rep, from a Home Health Care agency, really elaborated on these 2 workers,,as the biggest piece of work she has come across and making life difficult to see the doctor!As a patient with blood disease, Sucsong ran blood tests, whihc were available! The 2 peine of work staff, refused to fax to my Internist the completed blood tests whihc she needed in treating me for the blood disorder I have! I am filing a law suit against the front staff for assorted villations iof my rights, and comprimizing my health by refusing to Fax to another doctore this report! I am filing with the Medical RFeview Board against this doctor, reason his staff! and violations of my rights and health! I am writing the AMA concerning this doctors staff!

Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Sucgang needs to find new front office staff they belong at a woman prison that's how bad they give Dr. Sucgang a bad name never smile or greeting pt.I like Dr. but unfortunate I have to change Dr.'s

LOVE DR. SUCGANG AND DR. BANKS show details LOVE DR. SUCGANG AND DR. BANKS
Dec 2nd, 2011

BEST DR.'S I EVER MET VERY CARING ABOUT THEIR PATIENT HEALTH. THANK YOU

amazing show details amazing
Nov 3rd, 2011

In an ocean of insurance appointed physicians, Dr. Sucgang is a beacon of hope. I am a classic over reactor and can be a handful. I typically diagnose myself from extensive internet searching only to get myself in a panic. Dr Sucang is the only doctor that listened to and addressed my many concerns without dismissing my opinions. The appointments were not rushed and the staff was courteous and helpful. This is a rare doctor that truly cares. I look forward to a long partnership with Dr Sucgang and my family.

Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Sucgang is an amazing physician. He have jumped through hoops to make sure he is our PCP.

Great Dr but not worth putting up with staff show details Great Dr but not worth putting up with staff
Sep 26th, 2011

Appointment was easy to get. Once arrived staff was horrible, wait time was excessive over a hour and a half. With a appt. The Dr I've been seeing for years. I was going to go back to him as my primary but i never will again, and I'm glad i didn't switch. He took the horrible staff dreamweaver had and now has them running his office. Dreamweaver is now way better then this office and right next door: never have to wait longer then 15 min. They always follow up. There professional sweet and considerate. They obey hippa and don't ask u to state your problem I'n public. Although sucgang is a smart dr. He's not smart enuf to keep his staff in line. Office feels like a free clinic. So not worth my ppo

Great Doctor, Bad Staff show details Great Doctor, Bad Staff
Jul 30th, 2011

Dr. Sucgang tended and diagnosed me immediately. The only problem was his staff. They are rude and not very friendly. You would think they would welcome any business, but instead they treat you like you are burdening them.

You are truly what a physician should be! show details You are truly what a physician should be!
May 10th, 2011

I was first introduced to Dr. Sucgang by my father when he was @ the VA. When he became an independent physician and openned his own practicre, it was a calling from above from whomever you worship religiously. Dr. Sucgang is what a physician should be - especially with the cost of an office visit (which is extremely reasonable), He is concerned about you, the patient not some multi million dollar deal in the works or anything of that nature. I am also in the medical field and was always told "you spend too much time with patients, you will never make any $$$". I am glad there is someone else in medicine who shares my view on patient care - thank you Dr. Sucgang - you are the best!

by kirk w. on Dec 21st, 2010

dr. Sucgang is great. He not only acts like he cares, he truly cares. I became ill on a fri night. Not only did Dr. Sucgang return my call within 15 min., he was at a family function and took the time to call my pharmacy to fill my perscription. My family had looked for a good dr., and we found one who goes way above the call of his duty. I highly recommend Dr. Sucgang to all.