A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Usborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Usborne, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Usborne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Usborne graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Usborne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stanley Usborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Usborne practice?
- Dr. Paul Usborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Usborne practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Primary Care Doctors.