A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Usborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Usborne, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Usborne
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Usborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Usborne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Usborne graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Usborne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stanley Usborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Usborne practice?
- Dr. Paul Usborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Usborne practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Primary Care Doctors.