A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Perla Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perla Tate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Tate has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Perla Tate MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Perla Tate practice?
- Dr. Perla Tate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Perla Tate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Freeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.