Learn more about Dr. Perla Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Perla Tate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Tate has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Perla Tate practice?
Dr. Perla Tate practices Neurological Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Freeport Neurological Surgeons, Freeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Freeport Surgeons.