A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cockayne Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Byunghoon Kang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Kang practice?
- Dr. Peter Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Kang practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Neurologists.