A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Kang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cockayne Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Byunghoon Kang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Kang practice?
- Dr. Peter Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Kang practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.