A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stahl
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stahl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jeffry Stahl MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Stahl practice?
- Dr. Peter Stahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Stahl practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.