A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Stahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jeffry Stahl MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Stahl practice?
- Dr. Peter Stahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Stahl practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.