A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter LoGalbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter LoGalbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LoGalbo
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LoGalbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter LoGalbo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. LoGalbo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LoGalbo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter LoGalbo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter LoGalbo practice?
- Dr. Peter LoGalbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter LoGalbo practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Allergists.