A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter LoGalbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter LoGalbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter LoGalbo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. LoGalbo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LoGalbo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter LoGalbo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Peter LoGalbo practice?
- Dr. Peter LoGalbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter LoGalbo practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Allergists.