A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Holland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Marc Holland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Holland practice?
- Dr. Peter Holland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Holland practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.