Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda
Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Martinez-Noda is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, South Miami Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peter Martinez-Noda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Ariadna Valdes
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Residency
Miami, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Agustin Alfonso
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Alicia Chilito
Miami, FL 0 mi23