A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scardino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scardino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scardino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scardino graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scardino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scardino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Scardino practice?
Dr. Peter Scardino practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.