Dr. Peter Win MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015
Patient
He is an angel sent from heaven god has given him the knowledge to help heal his patients. My experience has been excellent lost vision from one eye from malpractice from another dr was loosing my vision from my other eye since the first visit he assured me he would help me he did I am so grateful thank you dr win after he did surgery I regained my vision thank you thank you I highly recommend dr win

May 29th, 2014
PATIENT
BAD OPTHALMOLOGIST. NO CARE TOWARD PATIENT. THIS DOCTOR ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY OF PATIENT AND RIPPING PATIENT OFF. I DONT RECOMMEND THIS OPTHALMOLOGIST TO ANYBODY. I AM AS A PATIENT TO THIS DOCTOR BUT DID NOT LIKE HIS TREATMENT. HE DID NOT MAKE ANY BETTER TO MY EYES BUT WORSE. I FINALLY FOUND A BETTER OPTHALMOLOGISTS THAT LISTEN AND CARE TOWARD MY NEEDS AND CONCERN.

November 24th, 2013
The Best retina man hands down!
Dr. Win has opened my eyes to the world of premium, first class medical healtcare. I was referred by a friend who phrases Dr. Win for saving her vision. With my detached retina, no chances or second rate specialist were even considered. My experienced office staff did an extensive & comprehensive investigative review to identify the very best when it comes to my eyes master of medicine dtercomes to A+ professionlism

August 31st, 2012
I was referred to Dr. Win from my friends. He is a wonderful and personable doctor. Dr. Win explained everything to me and answered my questions. Unlike other doctors, I did not feel rushed with Dr. Win. I would recommend Dr. Win to everyone!

July 18th, 2012
bad experience
Dr was in the room 1 minute ,place was like a meat market, like a 100 people in the waiting room n he never follow up with u !!! bad bad Dr.

March 20th, 2012
Diane L. Mathias, MA
There are not enough words to express my appreciation for Dr. Win and being under his expert care. I had a very serious retina condition. Dr Win not only has excellent medical knowledge/training,surgery skills and follow up, his bedside/caring manner is exceptional with his patients. I recommend Dr. Win with full confidence. The 230 mile road trip to get to my appointments is one of the most worthwhile uses of my time. Again, an exceptional man and a most excellent doctor.

July 23rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Win is an excellent doctor who really care and helped me bring back my vision. I would refer all my family and friends to Dr. Win. Thank you!

October 3rd, 2010
excellent
Dr. Win is the best doctor that I have met. Dr. Win will be my eye doctor for life.

June 22nd, 2010
Superb Doctor!
Dr. Peter Win is the best doctor I have seen! He is very caring, intelligent, and takes his time explaining everything with his patients. I have brought my family and friends to all see Dr. Win.

April 19th, 2010
expert advice, treatment, and genuine "care"
Dr. Win gave us/my mother real hope! He gave us confident and positive assurance that my mother's condition can be helped. It is truly amazing how MUCH took place and was accomplished for her. Because of Dr. Win's kindness, expertise, and generosity, we now have started a plan for correction/healing, and... we have a clear understanding of what is happening and what needs to take place to ensure quality of life for our mom.

December 28th, 2009
Design
Dr. Peter Win is a cut above the other doctors that we have dealt with. He is not only patient but also does an incredible job of explaining and following up with you. This is a doctor who truly cares about his patients' well-being. I highly recommend this doctor.

December 5th, 2009
doctor
Dr. Win is a superb physician and caring individual. He has great bed-side manners and he answers all my questions during every office visit. I have recommended other patients, friends, and family members to Dr. Win.