A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Affuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Affuso, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Affuso graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Affuso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Stephen Affuso MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Affuso practice?
- Dr. Philip Affuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Affuso practices Urology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Urologists.