Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Falcone
Dr. Philip Falcone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Falcone is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University, Crouse Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital Health Center. Dr. Falcone has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Falcone has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Philip Falcone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Enrique Armenta
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.05 mi48
Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui
Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Syracuse, NY 0.91 mi21
Dr. Bruce Shafiroff
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Syracuse, NY 1.01 mi45