A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cecchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cecchini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecchini
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cecchini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cecchini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecchini graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cecchini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nelson Cecchini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip N. Cecchini practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cecchini has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cecchini practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians and Laguna Niguel General Practitioners.