A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cecchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cecchini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cecchini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecchini graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cecchini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Nelson Cecchini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phillip N. Cecchini practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cecchini has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cecchini practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel General Practitioners.