A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piero Niceta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piero Niceta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piero Niceta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Niceta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Niceta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piero Onofrio Niceta MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Piero O. Niceta practice?
- Dr. Piero Niceta has 1 office location.
Dr. Piero Niceta practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.