A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pravin Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pravin Puri, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pravin Puri, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Puri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pravin Pritpal Puri MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pravin P. Puri practice?
- Dr. Pravin Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Pravin Puri practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Plastic Surgeons and Troy Surgeons.