A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preecious Marquart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Preecious Marquart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Preecious Marquart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquart graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marquart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preecious Jewel Marquart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Preecious J. Marquart practice?
- Dr. Preecious Marquart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Preecious Marquart practices Family Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Burleson Primary Care Doctors.