A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Berry, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Marie Burch Berry FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla M. Berry practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Berry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Berry practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.