A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik, MD, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tantamjarik graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tantamjarik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tantamjarik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practice?
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.