A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tantamjarik
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tantamjarik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tantamjarik graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tantamjarik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practice?
- Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.