A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tantamjarik graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tantamjarik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practice?
- Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik has 1 office location.
Dr. Pumipak Tantamjarik practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.