Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ufret-Vincenty
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ufret-Vincenty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ufret-Vincenty graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ufret-Vincenty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty practice?
- Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.