A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Ufret-Vincenty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ufret-Vincenty graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ufret-Vincenty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ufret-Vincenty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans