A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragheda Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ragheda M. Saba practice?
Dr. Ragheda Saba practices Pediatrics near Verona, NJ.
See Verona Pediatricians.