Dr. Rahul Bhola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Bhola?

September 7th, 2016

Pediatric Opthalmologist

He was great with my very introverted and head strong grand daughter. Treated her with respect and talked to her, telling her like it is, but with options for her to decide. He was thorough, but quick. It is a bit difficult to get an appointment, which I expected for a first time visit with a specialist, but continue to be as an established patient. Still worth it though for someone that she can "relate" to!

February 12th, 2016

Strabismus (Crossed Eyes)

I'm 59 years old and have had Strabismus (Crossed Eyes) for most of my life. They had gotten so bad that they were unable to make glasses with enough prism in them to correct my double vision. I was referred to Dr. Bhola last year and he performed surgery to realign the eye properly. He did a great job, a year later and at my follow up appointment he said things look good. Haven't had any problems with double vision, can go back to normal lenses in my glasses. He's very nice and sociable and a great surgeon. I highly recommend him.

January 2nd, 2016

Grateful Senior Citizen

I'm "72"yrs. old and Dr. Bhola has changed my life with his wonderful care and surgical skills. I lived with double vision for 18yrs. and wore strong prisms in my glasses. Dr. Bhola did surgery on one eye muscle. I'm double vision free. He gives you a feeling of caring and knowledge the minute you meet him. He and his staff are deserving of more than 5 stars!!! He not only changes children lives but Dr. Bhola also changes senior citizens lives. Thank You Dr. Bhola from a grateful senior citizen.

November 28th, 2015

Correction to double vision was immediate. A very outstanding doctor in every respect!

November 14th, 2015

Best optomologist in the city

Dr Bohla is an extremely intelligent compassionate man. He fixed my 2 year olds eyes and then was able to fix mine as well. He takes his time explains all procedures and has a heart of gold. I strongly recommend him and his staff.

August 6th, 2015

Fantastic doctor and excellent results

Dr. Bhola is an excellent ophthalmologist! Very friendly and makes you feel comfortable and welcomed every visit. He doesn't just come into the room after a nurse has seated you, he actually comes and gets you himself, which I think is great! You don't see that often, in fact I never have prior to him. He performed eye surgery on my daughter to correct her exotropia (eyes turning outward). She was a more difficult case, but the results were far more than I expected. For those of you thinking you are out of options, you should definitely try Dr. Bhola!!!

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Bhola was a fantastic doctor who finally gave me the answers I have been searching for. I had double vision for over half a year and I visited numerous doctors and the very first appointment I had with Dr. Bhola he gave me the answer i had been searching for, and a little over a week later I had strabismus surgery and was double-vision free. I would recommend him to anyone. The surgery was short and the recovery was fast and i was back to my normal self in a few days.

May 21st, 2015

Dr Bhola is excellent all around.

Dr Bhola is among the best I have worked with. We were so concerned about the risks our child faced. Dr Bhola was kind, professional, took the time to explain everything, compassionate about our concerns and patient with the time we took to make our decisions.

February 13th, 2015

Dr Bhola performed the second of two surgeries I needed to correct my double vision caused by Graves disease. The surgery he performed was to the muscles of my left eye to realign it to correct the double vision. I am seeing as well as ever now due to his surgery. His expertise in diagnosing other complications I experienced due to my glaucoma and correcting them assured me I was dealing with a very gifted and experienced doctor. He and his staff treated me extremely well and I would recommend him to anyone who has similar problems.

February 10th, 2015

Outstanding!

April 26th, 2014

Dr. Bhola did a great job of correcting my adult esotropic strabismus due to pathological myopia. I had no idea how much my double vision affected my life until, it was no longer there. I cannot believe the headaches and eye strain are gone, and that I no longer have to continually concentrate to maintain a single picture. Not to mention that cosmetically, my eyes no longer wander inward. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr. Bhola. He was friendly and yet extremely professional to deal with. I highly recommend this surgeon for muscle eye surgery.

November 25th, 2013

Strasbismus Surgery Results

After Consulting with Dr. Rahul Bhola prior to surgery, he convinced me he could correct the problems I was having with the strasbismus and double vision I was experiencing. The morning of my surgery, I had no anxiety whatsoever about the outcome. It's been almost 2 1/2 months sice I had surgery, and I have absolutely no problem focusing. Dr. Bhola did a masterful job of correcting problems with my eyes. In addition to his surgical expertise, Dr. Bhola was extremely courteous and friendly. There was nothing arrogant or condescending about him, and I appreciated that.