A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajveer Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajveer Purohit, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajveer Purohit, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purohit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purohit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajveer S. Purohit practice?
Dr. Rajveer Purohit practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.