A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Purohit graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Singh Purohit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit practice?
- Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajveer Singh Purohit practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.